Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Cougar Phone Sex Seduction

 

  I decided to pick up a part time job working as a teacher's assistant at the local college. No, I don't have an overwhelming urge to help educate the youth. Well I suppose that's partially true. I do want to educate the youth but I have more of a sexual education in mind for them and I have found that a college is prime hunting ground for cougar phone sex. It's true when they say that a woman hits her prime sexual peak in her thirties. It's a shame for the men though because they hit their peak much sooner which leaves a lot of women very unsatisfied and longing for more.
   I am not one to sit back and be content with an unsatisfying sex life. I'm the type of woman that goes after what she wants. I make sure to dress provocatively enough that I draw the attention of all the hot young studs in the room. There is never a shortage of guys lined up begging for some after school tutoring. They are aching for some one on one attention but I only pick the ones that look like they have the biggest bulges in their pants like the size queen phone sex lover that I am. I need a man that can keep up with my extremely high sex drive and keep going all night long.
  I figure that the only way I'm going to find a lover like that is if I start him young and train him. Luckily for me, young men go absolutely crazy for my mature phone sex knowledge. When class ends and we are all alone I'm going to give you your first and most important lesson. I'm going to hop up on the desk and I want you to push my skirt up around my waist and pull my panties off. Climb between my thighs while I teach you how to lick pussy properly. Don't you dare slide your hand down the front of your pants either I want your complete and undivided attention on the task at hand. If you do a good, very thorough job I just may reward you with a blowjob and show you just how talented I am with my mouth.
  Most young studs won't be able to last too much past that because they get too excited but don't worry, I'll teach you how to last longer so that we can both get as much enjoyment out of this as possible. Once you can keep from exploding down the back of my throat then we can move on to lessons in kinky phone sex where you learn to take me in all sorts of different positions, many you've probably never even heard of.

Give your hot cougar phone sex size queen Marie a call at; 1-888-474-6769
Look for me on Yahoo: SeductiveXXXMarie or Aim: SeductiveMarie
Follow me on Twitter@SeductiveMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment