Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Public Cuckold Phone Sex



  My husband took me to the new exclusive restaurant that just opened. The waiting list is months long and it's so expensive but he likes to spoil me. I bet when he made the reservation months ago that he had no idea that it would lead to cuckold phone sex. I put on a very short silky red mini-dress that barely covered my round ass and it was so low cut that my breasts were popping out of the top of it. I slipped into a pair of six inch high stilettos that made my legs look a mile long. I knew I looked good and I had that extra swish in my hips and wriggle in my ass as I walked across the room. I could feel all eyes turning to look at me as I tossed my hair over my shoulder and slid into my chair. As the waiter took my order he just couldn't seem to tear his eyes away from the front of my dress. He must have a thing for milf phone sex because he looked like he was barely out of high school.
  Our appetizers had just barely been delivered when a tall muscular bbc phone sex stud pulled a chair close beside me and rested his hand on my thigh. He motioned for the waiter to bring over the most expensive bottle of champagne as he leaned over to start kissing on my neck. I felt my panties getting so wet and my cougar phone sex nipples getting hard knowing that my husband was being cuckolded by a black stud and it was all happening right in front of his face. Not only that, but we were in public in a very exclusive restaurant full of people and he was going to pay the bill for the expensive champagne that we were sipping. He didn't get any of course, my new black fuck buddy even leaned over and spit in my husband's water glass and made him drink it.
  When we were done with our meal and champagne we headed out to the car and my husband was forced to watch us make out all the way back to our house. He had his tongue jammed down the back of my throat and my hand was rubbing the big hard bulge that I could feel straining against his slacks and twitching under my fingers. As soon as my husband parked I lead him straight to our bedroom, with my cuck husband meekly following behind. I slid the zipper down on that stud's pants and I could not believe the size of the massive bbc phone sex monster that was in his pants. My mouth started watering and I immediately dropped down to my knees to worship that delicious juicy anaconda. I even made him watch while my new lover pounded my pussy into one orgasm after another and when he was all done then it was time for him to lick every single drop out of my freshly fucked cream pie phone sex pussy. I can't wait to invite my new stud over again.

Call Marie when you're craving cuckold phone sex at: 1-888-474-6769
Look for me on Yahoo: SeductiveXXXMarie or Aim: SeductiveMarie
Follow me on Twitter@SeductiveMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment