Sunday, November 13, 2016

I Can't Stand Big Cock Phone Sex Pretenders

 
  I don't know what part of I'm a total size queen phone sex woman isn't clear. I am so sick of guys thinking that because they are sweet, willing to spend money on me and can hold a decent conversation that I would be willing to overlook how ridiculously little their dicks are. I have my standards for a reason and if you don't measure up, than I'm not interested period end of discussion. It is so easy to spot the fakers too, they like to carry on about how they have such an enormous cock and they like to ridicule guys with little dicks but all the while they are the little dick losers. You wouldn't believe the lengths that some guys go to when they're trying to keep up the charade, it's pitiful really. One guy was so determined to convince me that he had a big cock that he even took pictures with a lotion bottle shoved down the front of his underwear. That is so sad on so many levels.   To think that a size queen like me wouldn't immediately notice that it wasn't a natural bulge in that picture is just absurd. I can spot a faker and a pants stuffer a mile away and I had been having my suspicions for awhile that he wasn't what he claimed to be. Little dick fakers always drop hints here and there without even realizing it. You see a real man doesn't constantly feel the need to reiterate his size every time that he opens his mouth, that is simply a sign of being inadequate. Never fear though, if you happen to have a little dick like this faker does, there are still ways that you can make yourself useful to me. Opening up that wallet and handing your money over to me is one of the best ways of course, because let's face it-I deserve that money much more than you do anyway. What do you need it for? It's not like you're fooling anyone with that big act that you put on and no real woman is ever going to let you fuck her with that skinny little thing. Wallet rape phone sex with you turns me on way more than you will ever be capable of doing.
  If you don't have a big cock or a big wallet, then you better learn to be a good clean up cuckie. Little dick fuckers like you should consider yourself lucky if you're allowed to have cuckold phone sex with me. I hope you're good with that tongue because you will be expected to slurp up every last drop of that hot sticky cum like a good cum slut. Hell, I might even turn you into my personal fluffer. There will definitely be plenty of little dick humiliation phone sex thrown in for good measure as well because seriously your dick size is hilarious and I am not going to be doing you any favors if I lie to you about just how ridiculously tiny you are, yuck! I wouldn't touch that thing with someone else's ten foot pole!

Call Marie for sph phone sex that will leave your bank account as tiny as your dick!
1-888-474-6769
Look for me on Aim: SeductiveMarie
Follow me on Twitter@SeductiveMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment