Monday, April 11, 2016

Mommy Son Phone Sex

 
  When I walked past your room tonight and caught you masturbating, I had no idea that it would lead to mommy son phone sex. You were sitting up in bed with your underwear around your ankles. You had your dick in one hand and a dirty magazine in the other. When you saw me standing there, you tried to throw the magazine under the bed and cover up with the sheet. You turned bright red with embarrassment and I thought about walking back out and giving you some privacy but then I realized that it was the perfect learning opportunity.
  I walked over and sat down next to you on the bed. I could see how your dick was still hard as I patted you on the head and told you that masturbation phone sex is completely normal. You're at that age when hormones are pumping through your body and you need a release. I went on to tell you that there are much better methods of release than jerking off to a dirty magazine. Wouldn't you rather have some real life experience where you learn how to make a girl feel good to?
  You were still stroking your dick without even seeming to realize it and that cougar phone sex part of myself that's so deep and primal just came right out. I pushed your hands out of the way and pulled my panties down and my nightgown up. I told you to get between mommy's thighs that it was time for you to learn to lick pussy. You were so eager to please and you even managed to make me cum all over your face your very first time eating a woman out.
  Since you did such a good job following directions that I decided to give you a special reward. I wanted you to learn from a young age the value of milf phone sex. I climbed between your thighs and slowly ran the tip of my tongue over your dick. You started moaning as my mouth wrapped completely around you and took you in balls deep. It didn't take long for you to squirt in my mouth like a good boy. You did so well today that maybe mommy will let you fuck me the next time.

Call your Milf Phone Sex nympho Marie at: 1-888-474-6769
Look for on Yahoo: SeductiveXXXMarie Aim: SeductiveMarie
Follow me on Twitter@SeductiveMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment