Friday, April 1, 2016

Naughty Neighbors Phone Sex

 
  I have been enjoying having naughty neighbors phone sex with the married man next door for a couple of months now. It all started one day when the pipe in my bathroom burst open and started flooding my bathroom floor. I didn't know what to do and if I had to call a plumber and wait for them to show up my entire house would have been flooded and my new carpet would have been wrecked. So I did the first thing that popped into my head. I ran next door with my clothes clinging to me and dripping wet and begged him to come over and help me shut the water off.
   His eyes were going up and down my body and I know my breasts and especially my hard nipples were on full display. As soon as he walked through my bathroom door the water sprayed him and his clothes were clinging to his body and clearly displaying his raging hard on. He got the water shut off but we were both breathing pretty heavy by the time he was done and it didn't have anything to do with the big watery mess everywhere. My pussy was dripping thinking about having kinky phone sex with him.
  I told him that I didn't want him to get sick so if he wanted to slip out of his clothes I would pop them in the dryer for him real quick and make him a hot cup of coffee. Of course once we both started stripping out of our clothes we never did get around to having coffee or even getting our clothes into the dryer. We got distracted by each other's horny naked bodies. I wanted to show my appreciation for him helping me out like he did. Of course it wasn't only appreciation that I was feeling. His cock was so big and hard and tempting, I just had to have it.
  I dropped down to my knees and showed him why cheating phone sex is so incredibly hot. My lips were gliding up and down his throbbing cock as my tongue twirled around his cock head. He was moaning and thrusting in and out of my mouth until he couldn't take it anymore. He picked me up and carried me down the hall to my bedroom. He laid me on my back and fucked my hot dripping wet pussy into one toe curling orgasm after another.
  Now that he's felt what I can do with my pussy, the control I have over it and the way I can clamp down on his dick like a vise he's completely hooked. He's addicted to the feel of my lips sucking him deep into the back of my throat and my pussy milking him dry. By the time I'm done with him he doesn't have the energy or the desire to fuck his wife. I own his cock now and she will only get from him what I decide to allow her to have. My addictive phone sex pussy has staked a claim and now she's left to suck my sweet juices off her husband's dick.

Call your hot milf phone sex nympho Marie at: 1-888-474-6769
Look for me on Yahoo: SeductiveXXXMarie Aim: SeductiveMarie
Follow me on Twitter@SeductiveMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment